Monday, September 13, 2021

3D Art: Module 1 Week 03 Homework

 Part 1:



For Part 1, I implemented hierarchies, which was helpful to relearn. It is something I will definitely continue to utilize throughout my 3D Art projects.

Part 2:




For Part 2, I had fun messing around with Unreal Materials and Lighting. I especially liked the emissive, I know they are not technically lights in Unreal, but I really like the atmospheric effect they produce.

Part 3:




For Part 3, I went a little overboard but had a lot of fun modeling this Cyberpunk City with flying cars. I went in with a few reference images and a loose idea of what I wanted to accomplish, but I ended up really liking how it turned out. Given I ended up with a lot of models, I had to do a lot of organization, and I had a fun time establishing hierarchies that will allow me to animate this scene moving forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

For this turn in I replaced my old fog media player textures with a more dynamic fog floor material with panning textures and waves, as well...