Monday, September 6, 2021

3D Art: Module 1 Week 02 - Basics of Topology











Even though I have experience with 3D Modelling in Maya, this was a challenging homework assignment for me, and I learned a lot. Prior to this assignment, I was not aware of fencing, deformers, and had not used the quad draw tool before. However, I'm really excited to apply this knowledge to future models. As for the assignment itself, I followed along as best as I could. For the final robot kitbash, I had fun turning the cute little robot into a hunkering tank. I tried to maintain the cuteness while juxtaposing it with the new militaristic elements.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

For this turn in I replaced my old fog media player textures with a more dynamic fog floor material with panning textures and waves, as well...